INTEGRA 9580 Portable Bar Code Verification System
The INTEGRA 9580 is a high performance handheld solution for off-line bar code verification to ISO/IEC standards. Featuring a high resolution 5.0 megapixel camera, the INTEGRA 9580 reads and analyzes linear (1D) and two-dimensional (2D) codes up to 3.0 inches (76.19 mm) wide and up to 2.25 inches (57.15 mm) tall.
The INTEGRA 9580 verifies multiple bar code types, including any combination of Linear, Matrix (Data Matrix, QR Code, and Aztec Code), and Stacked Linear (PDF 417, Micro PDF and Composite Codes).
Powered by a 10-foot (3.0 m) USB 2.0 cable, the INTEGRA 9580 verifies bar code labels located on a wide range of surfaces including corrugated cardboard boxes, shipping containers, and metal surfaces.
– 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant-Ready
– Inspection. Inspects all nine of the ISO (ANSI) parameters in linear (1D) codes, plus added features of determining blemishes and human readable validation. The INTEGRA 9580 also verifies 2D codes (including Multi-row and Matrix codes) and reports all parameters as specified in the applicable ISO/IEC specifications.
– Detailed Reporting. Analysis is color coded to show exactly where the problem is located within the bar code, and sections of the bar code can be analyzed to determine how to solve the problem.
– High-Resolution Inspection. High-resolution inspection of the bar code is possible due to the use of a 5.0 megapixel high resolution camera, which allows reading and analyzing every two thousandth of an inch (.002″/.05 mm) of the bar code height; this exceeds the minimum ten-scan average required by ISO.
– Advanced Technology. Sensor technology allows more detailed analysis of the bar code, and makes reading of small and truncated codes possible, accurate and easy.
– EAN/UPC NIST Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card. The INTEGRA 9580 is supplied with a NIST traceable calibrated conformance standard test card provided by GS1 to ensure that the system is always within a known calibration standard.