The INTEGRA 9570 is a 1D and 2D handheld bar code verifier designed for offline verification of bar codes to ISO/IEC standards.
The INTEGRA 9570 is unique in the world of ISO verification due to its ease of use and ability to verify linear (1D) and two-dimensional (2D) codes using a lightweight, handheld verifier; autodiscriminate the symbology, narrow bar width and aperature to be used to evaluate the code; and highlight trouble spots in the code. Additional outstanding features include:
Inspection. Inspects all nine of the ISO (ANSI) parameters, plus added features of determining blemishes, opacity, and human readable validation. The INTEGRA 9570 also verifies 2D codes and reports all parameters as specified in the applicable symbology specification.
Detailed Analysis. Analysis is color coded to show exactly where the problem is located within the bar code, and sections of the bar code can be analyzed to determine how to solve the problem. Reference to an online Help screen aids in the analysis.
– Advanced Technology. Sensor technology allows more detailed analysis of the bar code, and makes reading of small and truncated codes possible, accurate and easy.
– Numerous Verification Options. Multiple codes, including any combination of Linear, Matrix (such as Data Matrix, QR Code and Aztec Code) and Stacked Linear (such as PDF 417, Micro PDF and Composite Codes) can be verified on one label within the field of view.
– ISO Grading. ISO grades bar codes on various label sizes.
– Accurate. The INTEGRA 9570 is the most accurate handheld verifier on the market today with the highest degree of accuracy and repeatability.
– Reliable. The INTEGRA 9570 is the most reliable handheld verifier on the market.
– EAN/UPC NIST Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card. The INTEGRA 9570 is supplied with a NIST traceable calibrated conformance standard test card provided by GS1 to ensure that the system is always within a known calibration standard.