TR6070 CHEMICAL RESISTANT RESIN
TR6070 is unique in the industry — the best resin ribbon for printing on coated and synthetic paper substrates. It is also able to withstand environmental temperatures of up to 220° C (428° F) making it perfect for applications like heat tunnel passage. TR6070 uses remarkably low print energy settings while producing high quality heat resistant bar codes. This ribbon’s design incorporates DNP’s standard anti-static and backcoat properties that protect the printhead, and also prints with DNP’s unmatched Edge Definition™ producing clean, extremely durable, dense bar codes every time.
Coated & synthetic papers, polypropylene, polyethylene, polyolefin, Kimdura®, Valeron®, Polyart®, Krome-Kote, Matte Kapton®
- Recommended for use in extreme heat conditions
- Compatible with coated and synthetic paper
- Remarkably low print energy used to create high quality harsh environment bar codes
- Anti-static for easy handling and extended printhead life
- Industry leading in Edge Definition™ for clean, durable, and dense bar codes
- DNP’s specially formulated backcoating for printhead protection
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.