TR5080 SPECIALTY WAX_RESIN
TR5080 was specifically developed to cover the widest possible range of flood coated label applications. It performs well on the various inks used on spot-coated and flood-coated labels, eliminating the tendency for the label to slip during the printing process. TR5080 eliminates the need for the use of thermal transfer varnishes on flood-coated labels, thereby reducing the total label cost. This specialty wax/resin ribbon features DNP’s SmoothCoat™ backcoat and our exclusive anti-static properties for easier handling and extra printhead protection.
Coated/uncoated paper & tag stocks, synthetic paper, polyethylene, polypropylene, top-coated vinyl, polyolefin, Tyvek®, Tyvek Brillion®, Valeron®, Teslin®, AlphaMAX®
- Ideal for printing on spot-coated and flood-coated labels
- Prints at high speeds (12 IPS) delivering crisp, rotated bar codes
- Features DNP’s SmoothCoat™ backcoat
- Eliminates the cost of special varnishes
- Prints at high resolutions (400 dpi+)
- Unbeatable Edge Definition™ for dark, dense images and improved scan rates
- Anti-static for easy handling and extended printhead life
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.