Rewritable cards are very useful in a fidelity program, for instance, when the data need to be updated frequently. You don’t need to create a new card every time.
Rewritable Cards – Part # C5101
– PVC cards
– Compliant with ISO CR-80 standards: Length: 85.6mm and width: 54mm
– Available in black or in blue monochrome printing
– 30MIL thick
– Packed by 100 cards
– Part # C5101 & C5201
Print Temporary or Updatable Cards:
The rewritable cards are recognized to be:
– Flexible: you can deliver a new card anytime it is required and the data encoded on magnetic stripes or on contactless chips can also be displayed and updated on the card surface
– A cost-effective solution: this solution requires no ribbon, which translate into valuable savings
– Environmental-friendly: they help reduce the environmental footprint
The rewritable printing technology does not require a ribbon to personalize cards. The card itself holds a thermo sensitive material that turns visible when heated to a temperature of 356° F (180° C) and then rapidly cooled.
The application of a lower temperature, generally in the 230-320° F (110-160° C) range, will erase any color pattern. This process leverages two chemicals that interact with each other according to selected temperature thresholds. Note that this process can be rolled back, allowing the same card to be reused and reprinted up to 500 times.
Avoid dust, direct sunlight, high humidity and high temparatures. Do not place near solvent or other chemicals.
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.