The YMCKI ribbon is specific to retransfer technology and ideal for cards with magnetic strip, chip and signature panel. Part #RT5F012NAA
YMCKI Ribbon – RT5F012NAA
– Color ribbon, 5 panels: Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, Black resin, Inhibitor
– Number of prints per roll: up to 400 single-sided cards
– Printer concerned: Avansia
You can use Evolis YMCKI ribbon for cards with magnetic strip, chip and signature panel.
Evolis YMCKI ribbons consist of Yellow (Y), Magenta (M), Cyan (C) and Black (K) panels for printing a combination of full colour images (Y,M,C) and one-color text or barcodes (K) which is a black resin panel. Finally the inhibitor (I) panel which is a special coated panel to prevent the design from being printed on specific parts of cards such as magnetic stripes, chips and signature panels:
– The areas from the card to be saved up by the transfer film are specified in the printer driver. It is possible to define up to 5 different parts on one card;
– During the printing process, the inhibitor (I) panel is applied on the transparent film after the Y, M, C, K panels in places defined in the printer driver;
– During the transfer of the printed film (with Y, M, C, K and I panels), the defined areas for the I panel will not be transferred onto the card.
The RT5F012NAA ribbon is designed to work with the Avansia card printers. An Evolis electronic key is delivered with every color ribbon. You will have to install the ribbon first and then install the key inside the printer. This Evolis supply uses our RFID tag system which recognizes automatically the type of ribbon installed in ther printer. Without this key, the printer will not print.
It is recommended to use this product within one year. Avoid dust, direct sunlight, high humidity and high temperatures. Do not place near solvent or other chemicals.
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.