PD43_PD43C LIGHT INDUSTRIAL PRINTER
PD43/PD43c Light Industrial Printer
Designed from the ground up to deliver no-compromise printing performance in the smallest footprint possible, the PD43 and PD43c provide industrial-class printing reliability, a simple and intuitive user interface, and renowned Smart Printing capabilities — all in an affordable package.
• Incredibly Compact: Small footprint for installation into compact tabletops and pull-out cabinets.
• Built Strong: Rugged metal chassis and print mechanism provide investment protection.
• Easy to Use: Intuitive, ten-language color display or icon interface simplifies setup and maintenance.
• Built-In Command Languages: Supports ESim, ZSim, DSim, IPL, and Direct Protocol right out-of-the-box.
• Smart Printer: Run apps right inside the printer, control peripherals, and eliminate the need for a connected PC, using either C# for Printers or Fingerprint.
• Maintenance Made Easy: Completely tool-free printhead and platen roller replacement.
• Broad Media Compatibility: Supports half- and one-inch ribbon cores, ink-in or ink-out.
• Co-Engineered Media: Extensively tested with Intermec co-engineered media products, ensuring optimized performance. Compatible with Honeywell’s broad range of media products.
• Available Accessories: Customize with a wide range of available accessories such as a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth® module and cutter.
The PD43 and smaller PD43c family of light industrial thermal printers incorporate the latest printing innovations into a compact and affordable package. Ideal for tight spaces, shallow countertops, and pull-out cabinets, the PD series was designed to deliver no-compromise printing performance in the smallest possible footprint.
Suited for the distribution center and warehouse, as well as airline passenger service, the PD43 upholds the PD series’ long tradition of reliable performance. An all-metal chassis, strong cast-aluminum print mechanism, and tool-free printhead and roller replacement help minimize downtime and maintenance needs. With a variety of door options, the PD43 can support a wide range of media – including ink-in and ink-out ribbons with half-inch or one-inch core sizes – making it possible to maximize time between media resupply. Fast time-to-label and print speeds up to 200 mm/s (8 ips) ensure PD43 can scale with the changing needs of dynamic operations.
The PD43 takes industrial printing to a new level of simplicity, with a color graphic display that makes it easier to set up, configure and fine-tune settings without the need for a host computer. In fact, with Smart Printing capabilities, the PD43 can run apps right inside the printer – eliminating the need for a connected PC entirely.
Add Honeywell’s Medallion Complete Service Plan to ensure the highest levels of productivity, resource optimization, and uptime. For total protection, on-site support and preventative maintenance options are available.
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.