FARGO® HDP8500LE INDUSTRIAL CARD LASER ENGRAVER
The new FARGO® HDP8500LE Industrial Card Laser Engraver from HID Global integrates seamlessly with the HDP8500 card printer/encoder and card lamination modules, enabling increased credential and organizational security by combining high security laser-engraved personalization with superior High Definition Printing™ (HDP®).
Leveraging the most versatile laser engraving technology in card identity systems, HID’s HDP8500LE introduces multiple personalization attributes, making forgery and manipulation virtually impossible. Attempts to alter engraved information will result in visible card damage.
The HDP8500LE uses superior HID Global technology to engrave permanent, unalterable data into cards that demand the highest level of security. When used in conjunction with long-lasting consumables such as UltraCard™ PC cards and High Durable HDP Film, the HDP8500LE will produce cards that meet the requirements of demanding applications such as driver’s licenses and other government issued identification cards.
FARGO HDP8500LE Industrial Card Laser Engraver Applications:
– Government-to-citizen IDs: Driver Licenses, National IDs, Border crossing cards, Voter registration
– Service bureau ID production
– University student ID/payment cards
– Laser Type: 12W air cooled DPSS laser
– Laser Personalization Types: Subsurface and tactile laser engraving; microtext; MLI/CLI
– Communication Interface: Optional Ethernet LAN
– Registration Capability: Camera Vision System
– Laser Speed: Up to 2300 cards per 8-hour shift depending on card coverage of laser data
– Power Input: 100-240 VAC, 8.5 A MAX, 50 Hz – 60 Hz
– Dimensions: 13.5″ H x 15.0″ W x 14.0″ D (343mmH x 381mmW x 356mmD)
– Dimensions and Weight (printer) 15.5″ H x 28.2″ W x 14.0″ D (394mmH x 716mmW x 356mmD); 61 lbs / 27.7 kg
– Dimensions and Weight (engraver) 20.5″ H x 10.0″ W x 20.0″ D (521mmH x 254mmW x 508mmD); 88 lbs / 40.0 kg
– Dimensions and Weight (laminator) 13.5″ H x 15.0″ W x 14.0″ D (343mmH x 381mmW x 356mmD); 29 lbs / 13.2 kg
System Security Standards:
– Password Protection
– Lockable Housings
– Network Data Encryption
– Supported Software Drivers: Windows® XP / Server 2003 / Vista (32 bit & 64 bit) / Server 2008 R2 (64 bit) / 7 (32 & 64 bit); Mac OS X v10.4 / v10.5; and Linux
– Materials: Polycarbonate cards recommended; accepts ABS, PC, PET, PETG, composite
– Card Size: CR-80 only
– Card Thickness: 30 mil to 50 mil (0.762 mm to 1.27 mm)
FARGO® HDP8500LE Industrial Card Laser Engraver Datasheet.pdf
FARGO® High Durable HDP Film Datasheet.pdf
FARGO® ID Card Printer Government ID Solutions.pdf
FARGO® Printer Comparison Chart – Security Level.pdf
FARGO® Printer Wi-Fi Accessory Datasheet.pdf
OMNIKEY® 5127 iCLASS SE® Embedded Encoder Datasheet.pdf
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.