The PowerScan™ PM9300 series includes different models able to satisfy all customers’ needs; the PM9300 is the basic cordless model, the PM9300-D intermediate model includes a display and 4-key keypad, and the ultimate PM9300-DK model features a display with a full 16-key keyboard. The PM9300-DK model significantly increases the sophistication of interaction with the host system and opens up new potential uses of the scanner, making it suitable for applications that would normally require a more expensive portable data terminal.
Narrow band radio communications with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ 2.0 provides the key to increased productivity and flexibility in the workplace. It offers scalable solutions from simple point-to-point applications to networking capabilities combined with seamless roaming for complex installations.
The PM9300 readers feature Datalogic’s exclusive 3 Green Lights (3GL™) for superior good-read feedback. The patented ‘Green Spot’ directly on the code and dual Good Read LEDs on the top and back of the cap add increased visibility at any angle.
- Drop resistance to 2.0 m / 6.5 ft
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- Optics available in: Standard Range: contact up to 1.6 m / 5.2 ft Auto Range: up to 11.5 m / 37.0 ft on reflective codes
- Ethernet Connectivity (Standard and Industrial) Seamless roaming
- Datalogic 3GL™ and loud beeper for good-read feedback Radio frequencies available in 433 or 910 MHz
- 100% Compatible with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System
Datalogic PowerScan PM9300 Laser.pdf
EASEOFCARE Service Programs.pdf
Product Guide for General Purpose and Industrial Handheld Readers.pdf
Solution Guides for Manufacturing.pdf
Solution Guides for Transportation & Logistics.pdf
Manufacturing Industry Guide.pdf
Transportation and Logistic Industry Guide.pdf
Retail Store Automation.pdf
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.