The PowerScan PD9500 Series imagers represent the new 2D handheld area imagers with rugged mechanics for industrial applications. This new PowerScan PD9500 Series imager is a blend of the Datalogic experience with optical systems, hardware architecture, mechanical design and decoding software. An intuitive and effortless scanning experience is the target of the PowerScan PD9500 Series. It combines omnidirectional reading capabilities, which is typical in all area imaging scanners, with outstanding optical characteristics.
In addition, the PowerScan PD9500 Series area imager includes Datalogic’s latest decoding software that guarantees snappy reading in any condition and environment. The result is a scanner with exceptional performances in terms of snappiness and depth-of-field on any kind of barcode, regardless of the orientation, from contact to over 1.0 m / 3.3 ft, depending on the barcode resolution.
1. Outstanding robustness (2.0 m / 6.6 ft drops)and an IP65 sealing rating
2. Vertical cradle for presentation mode scanning
3. Digital watermarks including Digimarc® Barcodes
4. Snappy omnidirectional reading
5. Intuitive aiming system
6. In-field replaceable window
7. Datalogic’s 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good-read feedback
8. Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology
9. Ergonomic shape
10. EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.