GRYPHON I GM4102-HC
The GM4102-HC models feature Disinfectant-Ready enclosures treated with anti-microbial additives and an industry sealing rating of IP52 to protect sensitive electronic components from contact with dust and liquids and avoid the insurgence of germs and bacteria.
The Gryphon GM4102 features Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ which is the perfectly suitable to increase operator’s efficiency in the workplace. The Gryphon I GM4102-HC readers include the patented Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ for good read/perfect match feedback, ideal for quiet environments such as bedside patient care where the perfect match feature
can offer a simple, additional tool to avoid errors.
The Gryphon 4102-HC 2D readers provide outstanding performance and decoding capability on any 1D linear barcodes and can read codes from LCD monitors, cell phones, smartphones and other mobile devices. Datalogic’s unique two-position cradle allows for presentation style reading while the ‘Scan-While-Charging’ feature adds extended productivity.
1. Disinfectant-Ready enclosures treated with anti-microbial additives
2. Extremely snappy reading performance
3. Extended reading distances
4. Wide scan angle for wider codes
5. Multi-interface solution supports most popular interfaces
6. Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP52
7. Drop resistance to 1.8 m / 5.9 ft
8. Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.