Honeywell’s QuantumT® 3580 provides retailers with industry-leading omnidirectional scan performance and optional single-line scanning in a convenient size. The small footprint and numerous stand options for QuantumT minimize required counter space, increasing available room for merchandise and advertisement displays.
Ideal for presentation scanning in moderate-volume retail environments such as convenience stores, liquor stores and pharmacies, end users can individually customize the scan pattern and operate the scanner in either a hand-held or hands-free fashion. In addition, its rugged, rubber housing provides the necessary protection against daily operational use.
Features and Benefits:
1. Outstanding 1,650 scans/second provides aggressive first-pass scanning, reducing the time it takes to scan products, increasing customer satisfaction and employee efficiency
2. Customize the scan pattern and operate it in either a handheld or hands-free fashion.
3. Mount the scanner to a wall or countertop, atop one of four optional stands, or keep it free standing for easy handheld use
4. The single-line scan feature, enabled by the push of a button, saves time and reduces unwanted scans on menu-style codes by providing targeted scanning through Honeywell’s patented CodeGate™ technology
5. Handheld operation ensures easy scanning of larger, bulkier products that cannot be easily presented to stationary scanners
6. USB Kit: black scanner (MS3580-38), standard square weighted base (70-74588), 2.8m (9.2’) straight USB Type A cable (54-54235-N-3) and documentation
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.