GENESIS 7580g AREA-IMAGING SCANNER
Honeywell’s Genesis 7580g, the world’s first presentation area-imaging scanner engineered to decode all standard 1D, PDF and 2D codes, provides enhanced productivity and revolutionary imaging technology in an elegant, yet durable design. Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, the Genesis 7580g is redefining industry standards for imaging solutions. Breakthrough performance and a versatile form factor make this product suitable for environments ranging from manufacturing to healthcare to retail POS.
Genesis 7580g Area-Imaging Scanner Features and Benefits:
- Mobile Phone Reading – Excels at scanning coupons and mobile tickets directly from the screen of a mobile device
- Stylish Design – Instantly dresses up front end operation
- TotalFreedom 2.0 – Second-generation plug-in development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications directly onto the scanner, eliminating the need for host system modifications while offering expanded decoding and data formatting functionality
- Image Capture – Improves document management by capturing and storing electronic images, including coupons, personal checks, signatures and damaged packages
- Flexible Licensing Solution – Allows current scanning needs to be met while protecting the option to upgrade scanning capabilities in the future by simply purchasing a license for the appropriate feature
- Remote MasterMind Scanner Management Software – Provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location
- Optional EAS – Increases efficiency by simultaneously deactivating EAS tags and decoding bar codes from up to 7 inches away
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.