Datalogic Gryphon I GD4500guybrush2020-08-24T21:11:59+08:00
DATALOGIC GRYPHON I GD4500
The new GD4500 is the newest member of Datalogic’s popular Gryphon series. Designed with the user in mind the Gryphon GD4500 imager stands out with an elegant and trendy design. The performance is unchallenged with the most advanced Megapixel sensor with white-illumination 2D technology. Perfect for both handheld and presentation reading the GD4500 takes advantage of Datalogic’s Motionix motion-sensing technology which detects the natural actions of the user to automatically switch the scanner into the desired scanning mode.
The Gryphon™ I 4500 2D series represents the premium range of hand held imagers from Datalogic for general purpose applications. The GD4500 scanner is the desk (corded) version, available in the standard and with an All-in-One Permanent Base form factor.
1. Corded Barcode Reader
2. 1 MP optics for superior scanning and Depth Of Field/span
3. “Datalogic distinctive technology with highly visible white-illumination and 4-Dot aimer with center cross for targeted scanning”
4. “Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology and exclusive 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) for superior good-read feedback”
5. “Motionix™ motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions”
6. Image & Document capture
7. “Megapixel performance and distinctive white-illumination technology for superior scanning and depth of field up to 2.5x as compared to the Gryphon 4400 scanner”
8. “Outstanding reading capability of codes on mobile phones and computer displays even with low lighting”
9. “Digital watermarking and DPM reading available on specific models/applications”
10. “Durable and reliable; 1.8 m / 6.0 ft drops to concrete resistant and IP52 sealed”
11. Omnidirectional reading
12. Advanced motion tolerance optics
13. Image capture and document scanning capabilities
14. “Reads 1D, 2D, postal codes, stacked and composite bar codes and dot codes”
15. “Digital Watermarking and DPM reading on specific models/applications”
16. “Multi-interface options: USB-only or multi-interface RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge”
17. “EASE OF CARE (EoC) Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI”
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.