DATALOGIC GRYPHON I GD4132
The Gryphon I linear imaging readers provide advanced reading performance and decoding for a wide variety of applications. The Gryphon GD4132 readers’ ability to capture bar codes from near contact to over 1.0 m / 3.9 ft increases productivity and improves ergonomics for users. A wide scan angle reads very wide codes and renewed decoding capabilities increase throughput on hard-to-read, poor or damaged codes. All of these features combined with high-resolution decoding for labels as small as 3 mils, establishes the Gryphon I GD4132 readers as high-performance products and powerful data capture solutions.
Datalogic’s exclusive patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback directly on the code is ideal under dim lighting conditions or noisy environments. The Green Spot, together with the fast reading and decoding capabilities make the Gryphon I GD4132 readers the best choice to improve productivity in retail and office environments, hospitals, pharmacies and manufacturing plants.
1. Handheld Linear Imager Scanner
2. Extremely snappy reading performance with speeds up to 325 reads/second
3. Extended reading distances including up to 60.0 cm / 23.6 in for 13 mil UPC/EAN 13 labels
4. Wide 42° scan angle for reading wider codes
5. Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback
6. Supports GS1 DataBar™ linear codes
7. Remote Host Download lowers service costs and improves operations (GD4110 Model)
8. Multi-interface solutions support most popular interfaces including USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46XX and Wand
9. IP52 Rating: Water and Particulate Sealing
10. Drop resistance to 1.8 m
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.