Datalogic Gryphon I GD4132-HCguybrush2020-08-24T21:28:36+08:00
DATALOGIC GRYPHON I GD4132-HC
The Gryphon GD4132-HC linear imaging readers provide advanced reading performance for a wide variety of applications within the Health Care market. Featuring Disinfectant-Ready enclosures treated with anti-microbial additives Gryphon GD4132-HC is designed to withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions to effectively fight germs and bacteria.
The Gryphon GD4132-HC reader includes the patented Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ technology for good read/perfect match feedback, ideal for situations where the perfect match can offer a simple, additional tool to avoid errors. The Green Spot technology, combined with fast reading and decoding capabilities makes the Gryphon I GD4132-HC readers the best choice to improve productivity in hospitals, laboratories and pharmacies.
The GD4132-HC models have an industry sealing rating of IP52 to protect sensitive electronic components from contact with dust and liquids.
1. Disinfectant-Ready enclosure treated with anti-microbial additives
2. Extremely snappy reading performance with speeds up to 325 reads/second
3. Extended reading distances including up to 60.0 cm / 23.6 in for 13 mil UPC/EAN 13 labels
4. Wide 42° scan angle for reading wider codes
5. Multi-interface solutions support most popular interfaces including USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and Wand Emulation
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.