Datalogic’s GD4500-HC Health care barcode scanners is specifically developed for health care applications with disinfectant-ready enclosures treated with antimicrobial additives and are designed to withstand daily cleaning with harsh disinfectant solutions. Advanced 2D barcode capturing and disinfectant-ready that can withstand daily cleaning with harsh chemical cleaning solutions commonly used in health care environment. Improve the quality of patient care while reducing medication dispensing errors. Ideally suited for stationary applications in administration laboratory, and hospital environments.
1. Disinfectant-Ready enclosures treated with anti microbial additives (ISO22196 and JISZ 2801 compliant models available)
2. Motionix™ motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
3. Omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D, postal codes, stacked and composite bar codes and dot codes
4. Extremely snappy reading performance
5. Extended reading distances and improved capability of reading small, condensed, curved, poorly printed, and reflective bar codes
6. Advanced motion tolerance optics
7. Highly visible 4-Dot aimer with center cross for targeted scanning
8. Image capture and document scanning capabilities
9. Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology and exclusive 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) for superior good-read feedback
10. USB Certified Kits Available
11. ISO22196 Compliant Models Available
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.