The Honeywell Xenon™ Extreme Performance (XP) 1952g-bf area-imager scanner incorporates the latest in battery-free technology, offering the freedom of Bluetooth® low-energy wireless technology without the maintenance hassles or long recharge time associated with traditional batteries. Like all other Xenon scanners, the Xenon XP 1952g-bf scanner delivers aggressive barcode scanning performance – even on poor-quality or damaged barcodes.
An integrated Bluetooth low-energy Class 2 radio gives users complete freedom of movement up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the base in a typical work environment. For added convenience, a paging system on the base activates auditory signals that help to locate a misplaced scanner. By eliminating the trip-hazard of tethered cables, the Xenon XP 1952g-bf scanner can provide a safer and more productive environment.
The scanner’s wireless technology completely eliminates the battery, replacing it with supercapacitors capable of achieving a full charge in less than two minutes via the USB port (under 30 seconds when using a powered USB port or external wall adapter) and typically providing at least 450 scans on UPC/EAN codes without recharging.
This makes the Xenon XP 1952g-bf scanner ideal for applications centered around POS, workstations, and counters – for example, as the secondary scanner to a bioptic (in-counter) scanner, or in support of shipping and receiving functions at warehouses. With no battery, a common maintenance hassle is removed and the scanner is lighter and more environmentally friendly.
Built on the proven Xenon platform, the Xenon XP 1952g-bf scanner offers high-performance linear barcode scanning and the convenience of wireless – all without a battery.
Features and Benefits:
1. Superior scanning performance, even on damaged and poor-quality barcodes, eliminates wasted seconds from every transaction.
2. Engineered to withstand 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles and 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops, the scanner brings classleading durability and reliability to any environment.
3. The scanner is optimized for scanning both digital codes off customer smartphones and merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
4. Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
5. The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.