Datalogic Gryphon I GBT4102guybrush2020-09-17T22:34:25+08:00
DATALOGIC GRYPHON I GBT4102
Featuring Bluetooth® Wireless Technology, the Gryphon GBT4102 readers eliminate the need for cables that limit operator movement and create safety concerns in the workplace. The reader can also transmit data to the host through its base station as well as to any commercial or embedded Bluetooth® v2.0 compliant device. Datalogic’s unique 2-position cradle provides multiple features for the user. When in the ‘up’ position, this imager can be used as a hands-free or presentation style reader. With the Scan-While-Charging feature, there is never any concern about depleted or dead batteries, ensuring constant up-time for increased productivity.
The Gryphon GBT4102 reader’s batch mode capability allows more than 1,200 bar codes to be stored in the memory. Combined with a 33,000 scans per charge Lithium-Ion battery, these two features create unlimited mobility and reliable data collection when out-of-range. Standard multi-interface capabilities include USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and Wand Emulation for the GBT4130 models. IBM interface models include IBM 46XX, USB and RS-232 Emulation for the GBT4110 models.
1. Fastest speed-to-read: 325 scans/second
2. Bluetooth wireless technology with up to 30 m / 98 ft range
3. Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
4. Two-position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability
5. Batch Mode capability (>1,200 codes stored in memory)
6. Datalogic ‘Green Spot’ for good read feedback
7. User-replaceable and long lasting Lithium-Ion battery
8. Drop resistance to 1.8 m / 5.9 ft
If you need a quote or have any enquiry with regards to the above product, please fill up the form below and we will get back to you shortly.