INKANTO AXR TX
AXR®TX Thermal Transfer ribbon has been specially designed by ARMOR to offer optimum print durability in line with the highly specific demands of textile product life cycles.
- The inkanto ribbon specially designed for printing textile product labels
- Guarantees legible and durable printing
- Resistant to industrial and domestic cleaning processes
- Resistant to cleaning processes
- Printed information using the AXR®TX remains perfectly legible despite repeated aggressions from industrial and domestic cleaning processes.
- In addition to internal testing carried out by ARMOR, the resistance levels of AXR®TX have also been assessed against the following standards:
Colour fastness in water: ISO 105-E01
Domestic washing and drying: ISO 6330/A1
Dry cleaning: ISO 105-D01
Resistance to conditions of use
AXR®TX is resistant to aggressions linked to product utilisation, guaranteeing that information will always remain legible during cleaning or use.
The resistance levels of the AXR®TX have been assessed against the following standards:
Resistance to rubbing: ISO 105-X12
Resistance to sweat: ISO 105-E04
Resistance to UV: higher than 7 on the blue scale
AXR®TX produces high quality prints for both logos and barcodes.
The print blackness and sharpness perfectly meet all requirements related to product identification and traceability.
Compatibility with technical labels
AXR®TX is a very versatile ribbon: a single product for printing on any type of label material used in the textile industry.
The ribbon is also compatible with RFID labels.
The components of the AXR®TX are non-toxic and eco-friendly. The ribbon complies with the following norms and standards:
AXR®TX is one of the safest ribbon in the world in terms of human-ecological requirements. Following Oeko-Tex® stringent inspection, AXR®TX can be used for baby articles based on STANDARD 100, Appendix 4, product class 1.