Pleora’s AI Gateway™ simplifies the deployment of advanced machine learning capabilities to improve the reliability and lower the cost of visual quality inspection. Designed to work with existing inspection hardware and software, the embedded platform integrates plug-in vision inspection AI skills, a user-friendly approach to integrate custom capabilities, and a powerful NVIDIA GPU to accelerate the development of more advanced machine learning and computer vision algorithms.
Easily employ machine learning and AI to reduce costly inspection errors, false-positives, and secondary screenings that waste human resources and slow processes
Upgrade existing cameras, software, and vision algorithms while deploying AI image processing capabilities
Plug-in AI Skills
Deploy AI skills without any additional programming – built-in AI classification, sorting, and defect detection and powerful processing to add advanced machine learning capabilities
Scalable for Industry 4.0
Upload custom image processing and AI algorithms written in Python and let Pleora’s OS – built on eBUS SDK – handle the rest
Click above image to enlarge
How It Works
Connect a Camera
Pleora’s AI Gateway supports a wide range of interface protocols. Connect any supported GigE Vision, USB3 Vision, CameraLink or MIPI camera or sensor from any vendor directly to the AI Gateway.
Set-up an AI Skill
End-users and integrators can easily deploy AI skills without any additional programming knowledge. Images and data are uploaded to “no code” training software on a host PC, which generates a neural network that is deployed onto the Pleora AI Gateway. Connect to the Pleora AI Gateway and configure the desired AI skills, including plug-in and customized capabilities.
Scale Your Processing
The highly configurable platform can be upgraded for complex vision applications requiring more powerful AI image processing capabilities or to address various sensor interfaces. For applications requiring distributed vision processing, additional nodes can be added to the system to build an AI mesh network.
Run your Existing Application
Connect the Pleora AI Gateway to your PC and receive the live processed data. Run your existing machine vision application, or use the supplied Pleora eBUS SDK to start developing your own front-end application. The Pleora AI Gateway acts like any vision standard-compliant device, and provides GenICam access to all of the settings of your installed cameras or sensor to maintain compatibility with existing applications.
Click above image to enlarge
- Don’t throw away your “dumb cameras” – upgrade existing hardware, software and algorithms by adding advanced sensors and AI image processing capabilities
- Pre-packaged AI skills – built-in classification, sorting and defect detection with web-based interface for “no code” algorithm training and powerful NVIDIA GPU to accelerate deployment of more advanced machine learning algorithms
- Fully scalable – operating system, built on Pleora’s widely deployed eBUS SDK, provides a user-friendly framework to upload custom AI and machine learning skills developed in Python to the platform
- Standards-based solution – avoid vendor lock-in and the need to support multiple APIs while using the cameras, sensors, and software best suited for your application
Join our webinar and gain practical insight into how manufacturers and integrations can deploy advanced AI inspection capabilities within existing systems and processes.
Join us to understand:
- What is “Hybrid AI”
- How will AI influence future manufacturing process?
- What are the challenges, concern, and advantages?
The webinar is on Thursday 15th of October 2020 at 9:00a.m. SG timing.
Click on the link below to Register